I have been dealing with UC for 10 years. Thanks to this medication I have been in remission for almost 4. Even though it is not recommended to be pregnant while using this drug I have given birth to two beautiful babies on the recommendation of my doctor. I do think I bruise a little easier and I've never had high blood pressure. This medication may contribute to that. I think that this drug ...

It has worked great in keeping the ulcerative colitis under control. My only concern is the long term use.

LKF | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/28/2014
Condition: Crohn's Disease

Have had surgeries, steroids and several other medications through the history of my disease. This drug not only eliminated all the other medications but has put me in remission for over 2 years!

lisamarie001 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/4/2014
Condition: Ulcerated Colon

I'm on my third week. Last week I started having pain in the abdomen. Then severe diarrhea, increased bleeding, nausea and vomiting. Dr said that if I get the flu or anything to stop taking until I get well. Still sick. He also said it would take 6-8 weeks for the drug to show improvement in my UC. Just sick of being sick!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/7/2013

SHAKING IS VERY BAD. IT DID STOP MY COUGHING.

sunie368 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/22/2011
Condition: Crohn's Disease

I have been on this medication since I found out I had Crohn's. I eat what I want and gained all my weight back. I do worry about long term. I have not missed a day of work in 4 years since taking this medicine.

Donna | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/24/2010
Condition: Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Have had a serious flair up of my ulcerated colitus for 6 months nothing worked to reduce my symptoms..this medication returned me to normal in only a week