I have had a severe constipation that involved hospitalization with bowel blockage perhaps from the use of Caltrate plus.

wyeth | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/1/2013
Condition: Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis Prevention

bluey | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/4/2010
Condition: Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis Prevention

I feel ill shortly after eating tablet, bloated,gas, & affects sinus's (I have allergy to dairy & IBS)

anita | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/13/2010
Shelley | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/27/2010
Condition: Prevention of a Low Amount of Calcium in the Blood

This medication makes me naseaus. I have been suffering for the pat several months with kidney & back pain, loss of energy. I am 42 years old, 130 lbs.I work out on a regular basis but almost everytime I take the medication waves of nausea come over me. I will find an alternate solution to getting more calcium.