I was diagnosised with schizoaffective disorder back in 1989 and this medication, as long as I take it everyday, 30mg, which I have been since then, has restored me back to my way of thinking, & being myself.

treating the above condition with this drug is like treating ashtma with zyklon b

Shell | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/28/2018

I have taken this drug for 31 years. I have been stable for 31 years. (I have bipolar disorder.) I hope it is never discontinued.

ho ho | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/27/2018
Condition: Mental Disorder with Loss of Normal Personality & Reality

great

Can drink coffe until 8pm. | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/21/2017
Condition: Schizophrenia

Was diagnosed in 1979 with Schizophrenia after a psychotic episode that followed years of drug abuse ending with a heavy period use of Angel Dust. I have been taking 2mg per day for almost 30 years and am prescribed through my family physician. I have had a femoral by-pass associated with being a smoker. I was able to perform sports activities at an above average rate for many years. I am now 60. If I may be late with my pill or miss a dose I get more talkative and need to monitor my subject matter. It has been a Godsend for me really. Many before me would have loved having access to this and other aids for Schizophrenia.

Waub | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/14/2014
Condition: Anxious

Sedation, fatigue, some dizzyness

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/13/2012
Condition: Anxious

The drug worked very well for me.