I have taken a viviran a long time,I take a day off now and then but if I have to get something done,it really motivates me and I find it is very hard for me as I have gotten my children grown and have nothing that really motivates me...this is sad :( but it is also very true!

This pill is HORRIBLE!!!I had to work both jobs that day so i figured I would give it a try. I did not feel any energy and about 3 hours later.. I had a horrible migrane & was sick to my stomach. I ended up not working that day and laid in bed sick. I could not sleep that night either. Took me about 24 hours to recover. Do not take!

Shylo | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/20/2018
Condition: Low Energy

I started to use this because I barely get sleep and I have a baby. So far this has been great for me. I only take one pill a day. I’m up by 3a.m. and go to bed are 8-9 p.m. and up throughout the night. I’m sensitive to caffeine but this has really worked for me to get up and work out and go to work and to spend time with my baby

Kbug | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2018
Condition: Low Energy

It made me very jittery, tired, nauseous, and even emotional.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/5/2017
Condition: Low Energy

i took one pill and the second and an hour later, i was asleep it feels as if there were no caffeine at all in the pill. would not recommend.

Rhinehart | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/30/2017
Condition: Low Energy

Took 4 of them. An hour later I was fast asleep. I thought I would try them since neither coffee or energy drinks work for me. I guess caffeine just isn't my thing.

Vivarin is Headache Medicine | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/9/2016
Condition: Low Energy

Major headache with symptoms like a migraine. I almost had to go to the ER. I had to take meds to put me to sleep (OTC) and was still in pain when I woke up. My pharmacist said she wouldn't recommend it, but I couldn't stay awake during the day, after 2 energy drinks. I took as prescribed, no caffeine for the day other than the ONE pill per day, for two days in a row. Both times with the same effect. My stomach was upset as well. Never again.