I have been on Desogen for 15 years. I've never had any side effects and never had any pregnancy scares. So, it works.

I was having problems with irregular periods, so my dr prescribed me Solia. Being my 1st birth control, I was already hesistant in taking it but my dr specifically recommended it for me, and what did I have to lose! It did regulate my periods, but I also suffered from side effects. I was constantly bloated, to the point where my skin (hands, face, all over) looked puffy. I experienced an increase...

Jenna.Denise | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
4/26/2016
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

I've taken a few types of birth controls in the past, but have been on this one for the past 3months since I had a really bad reaction to the NUVARING! But so far so good, the hardest thing for me is remembering to take the pill. It's tiny, easy to swallow, and I haven't had any side affects so far. I've been on pills that have made me nauseous and this doesn't do this to me, I have finally found a bearable source of birth control

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2014

I had a stroke cause of this medicine. Please look at all side effects before taking.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/19/2014

While this was effective (didn't get pregnant), I gained 10 pounds quickly when I started taking it and I felt really tired most of the time. It did get rid of my hormonal acne around the chin though...

bekka | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/2/2014

Alright, so tomorrow will be the start of my third month on these pills. First, I'd like to say that has been completely effective for me. It does the job of preventing pregnancy, but with all of the side effects, I'm not sure it's worth it. My mood has changed drastically, I am angry 70% of the time, the other 30% I'm either sad or happy. I will find myself crying for no reason at night over silly things, when before I started these pills I hadn't cried in months. My boyfriend and I constantly fight because I get mad at him so easily. I have gained weight and I'm getting depressed. I really would not recommend this to anyone.

Tj | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/10/2013

I first noticed the headaches, then my period lasted 3 weeks and still hasn't gone away. My breasts are sensitive. I get tired so easily, all I Want to do it sleep. I'll get really horny but then really turned off at random times.