Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of losartan oral.

8/1/2018 3:44:42 AM

Reviewer: Brad M, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Since I have been on this drug, I have started doing something that I haven't done since I was a baby and that is wet the bed. I had to start using a Urinary Incontinence Condom Catheter and bag. So, I have made an appt. with the Dr. and in the meantime, I have went back to my old Diltiazem, it makes me tired but I don't have to sleep with a bag.

7/17/2018 9:46:56 PM

Reviewer: Chmcd57, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had to stop taking Losartan. I had severe muscle cramps in my buttocks and legs. At times I could barely walk. I will just be glad when it is out of my system so I can return to normal. Pain everyday.

7/15/2018 10:59:45 AM

Reviewer: Wennie Valles Sasotona, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have a panic attack and white coat hypertension. I expected that my BP would go up to 160/100 but I only got 120/80 in physician's office.

7/14/2018 9:34:05 AM

Reviewer: Maryfj4xgu, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Liked it it worked as expected

7/6/2018 11:18:55 AM

Reviewer: Bob Kabob, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am not sure what this is doing. When I first took it, I was downed out all day, pumping 90-105/55-60. After three days of vegging I cut the script in half. For about a week I was waking in the 125/60 area. After two weeks, I started to climb waking in the 130s one day, the 140s the next, then the 150s. Today I woke at 166/100! Go figure.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day