Love this pill! Even though I have had brown patches on my skin, the light periods (1-3 days) is much improved from the 7-10 days of bleeding I was having. I also had only a little nausea. Usually BC pills make me really sick to my stomach, but this pill wasn't so bad. I am definitely a fan.

Low dose pill, but had no sex drive, vaginal dryness, acne, and felt moody.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/22/2014

I switched to this pill because the pill I was on previously caused me to have very tender breasts. This pill took the tender breasts away, but caused pretty bad acne for a few months and very inconsistent periods. The periods are light, but I never know when they are coming. I have now been on this pill 10 months and have had 2 periods a month for the last 3 months. I have an appointment with my doctor to switch again.

Sweetashoney908$ | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2014

I switched from levora because I was extremely moody almost broke up with my fiancé. Started this pill one month getting off of it! If you have acid reflux or gerd don't take this pill it will make it worst!! I has no weight gain.i have really bad pimples and Breast tenderness. I am sick all the time no matter what time I take this pill I'm sick for hours after and when I go to sleep and wake up it's the worst. I wake up so sick and can't do anything! My doctor just switched me to lo loestrin fe hope it works!!

h8loestrin | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/8/2014

EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME NAUSEA like nothing I have ever experienced before. Have not even finished the first week of this birth control medicine and daily I get waves of nausea that have me nearly vomiting on those around me. Also loss of sex drive, depression, and sleepiness. DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous |
6/20/2013
Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/19/2012
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Was put on Loestrin because of irregular (long) flow, have been bleeding since starting my second pack (I'm on my third pack), and I have severe abdominal/pelvic pain since starting my third pack. The pain definitely keeps me in bed and it stops me from sleeping well. Doctors say this may last another month or so.