Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Antabuse oral.

3/5/2020 7:34:51 PM

Reviewer: AlisonnXO, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was 20 years sober. I sponsored women in 12 steps, was considered a 12 step guru of sorts. It was my whole life for many years. It worked, but none of that mattered, when I suffered for years with a serious health issue, during which my husband left me for another woman. I felt very broken, physically, mentally, spiritually. No amount of meetings, therapy or support helped. I consequently entere ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2018 7:59:24 AM

Reviewer: Pm624, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    If you are struggling with alcoholism or drinking too much, AND YOU ARE 100% COMMITTED to stop drinking, this is the best thing that has ever been added to my treatment plan. This medication needs to be taken in conjunction with some kind of therapy, recovery meetings, or a committed support system. This medication does not help withdrawal symptoms. If you are having withdrawal symptoms see yo ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2018 10:40:05 PM

Reviewer: Angela, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started Antabuse 2 days ago while drinking. I feel absolutely horrible.i will abstain now as I know how it feels. I just wanted to test it first-hand and boy, I learnt the hard way!

2/25/2018 10:56:45 PM

Reviewer: jacalyn, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    anyone, had gel nails removed while on Antabuse?

10/18/2017 1:41:15 AM

Reviewer: Lbgarden, 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I tried to drink my life away..finally committed to sobriety. After a week in a detox center my doctor started me on Antabuse and antidepressants. Took a couple of weeks for everything to settle in my system. It still makes me a little tired but I love life now... 928 days later �️ Go to meetings, get a sponsor and you can do it, One day at a time. I'm so blessed!

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day