I have been told this is no longer on the market, but when used to controll triglycerides it was the only effective treatment during the 1990's. I have been tried on most other products on the market today and none prove to be as effective.

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

georgiepporgie | 75 or over | Male | Patient
5/7/2017

I was part of a study group to determine if this medication worked, I think it was a resounding success, my mother also took it as part of the study. That was probably in the late 60's or early 70's.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

beenthere | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/12/2009