Actually, my condition makes it near impossible to spend any amount of time away from home without this medication. I am very happy with the results.

adao | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
2/19/2014
Condition: Stomach Ulcer
[email protected] | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2012

what about a salt increase in your body like for instance severe swelling in your feet and lower legs? I don't eat salt at all and am very swollen and trying to figure out what is making me this way! Any ideas? Please? Thanks!

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/3/2010
Senioractingup | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/19/2010
Condition: Irritable Colon

This medication worked very well for me until my vision and head aches got unbearable. I was forced to stop it right away leaving me back to be home bound. Please be aware of the many side effects of this med.

cyj3911 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2010
Condition: Irritable Colon

I had severe Diarrhea for 7 days. The severe Diaherra was under condrol the 3rd day taking 1/2 pill for 2 days. The 7th day I was having a small more normal stool. I would say that this medication work very well .

Anonymous | 0-2 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

crib5mile | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/5/2008
Condition: Additional Agent to Induce General Anesthesia

I used this drug in conjunction with morphine drops I was caring for my mother who was at home as per her request to die. Hospice provides a comfort care package to use at the end. I had never researched this drug before. I just know that after I gave my Mom the two drops of atropine and the five ML. of morphine she went peacefully. The drugs were prescribed through my Mother's primary care physician, and when the time comes Hospice lets you know how to use them and they decide when they should be admistered for comfort.Read More Read Less