I have been dealing with acne form many years now and I have to say that I'm soo glad that I found this product. It works VERY EFFEcTIVelY on my skin. After a week 70% of my dark spot were gone and I almost have no more acne..Its amazing. I look younger and my skin look cleared up already. However, its very drying therefore use a lot of moistrurizer.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/19/2020
Condition: Acne

It's the first ever cream that caused an allergic reaction. I had swatche it on one pimple for 2 nights in a row with no effect. On the 3rd night I put it on all my pimples and woke up the next day with hives, bright red spots on my face burning. Watch out!

Anonymous |
5/2/2018
Condition: Acne

Works great, I only apply a small amount at a time so a single tube lasts a very long time. I haven't had any side effects aside from mild irritation at first.

rachou05 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/16/2012

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/8/2009
Condition: Acne

(Regarding the gel/cream) It was extremely effective in clearing up my acne, but it's been a week since I've used it and my skin seems very damaged. It's very rough and very dry. It looks damaged. This stuff is quite potent, so I suggest using the Benzagel 2.5 instead.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient