I depend on cafergot to relieve my migraine, so much so that at the onset, my entire family will remind me to take it (since when the pain starts I m a bit disoriented and don't always recognize the signs to be a migraine). I usually lie down in a dark place and pratice relaxing even sleeping if poss after I take it. It works within the hour. I keep an extra few in my purse in case I get stuck at ...

I have had migraines for several years and have had several medications to start working and then stop but on the first day of using this medication I experienced severe nausea and vomiting. I was not suprised to hear that cafergot had been taken off the market

deb | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/9/2020
Condition: Cluster Headache

not able to buy in canada

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2016
Condition: Migraine Headache

I need to take cafergot with painkiller everytime.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/30/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

They have discontinued Cafergot here in the U.S. My doctor recommended MIGERGOT which is a generic brand for Cafergot. It is actually the exact same thing.

Donna | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/19/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have just been informed that this medication is now discontinued in Ontario Canada. I am hopeful that I will be able to take something else that is just as effective.

Carmen | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
3/5/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

This is the only migraine medicine that works for me. Only available now through a compounding pharmacy.