Addison's disease is caused by a lack of production of cortisone which affects most if not all of your bodily hormones. In some patients it creates orthostatic hypotension which is low blood pressure. Extremly difficult to diagnoise as not all symtoms are alike from one patient to another. I found it extremly effective. The side effects are minimal considering the alternative.

Suddenly started to break out: painful, large acne. Had never been a problem, and cortisol drug was only new factor. Re-read the possible side effects, and bingo!

GinaB. | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/11/2019
Condition: Decreased Function of the Adrenal Gland

I was placed on a low dose of 10mg in the am and 5mg in the evening and then upped to 10 and 10. I think the key is LOW DOSE! I have lost 8lbs because my thyroid medicine is working and I’m only on a low dose! I am finally not feeling the weakness and terrible episodes of low cortisol. This drug has saved my life. Start with LOW DOSE!!

mjpinto | 19-24 | Male | Patient
2/15/2018
Condition: Addison's Disease

I take this twice a day every day and i still feel like absolute shit all the time. If i don't take the pills my body shuts down and i get extremely tired and cannot function. It helps keep me alive but i'm barely living. I have been taking this medication since i was 17 and i am 22 now.

feckineck | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/16/2016
Condition: Addison's Disease

I have addy disease so they say heyho these tablets should be coated so they don't disolve on the way down

PATRICIA | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/4/2016
Condition: Rash

I WAS TREATED WITH THIS MEDICATION WHEN I HAD SHINGLES. IT WORKED VERY WELLL. NOW I NOTICED A RASH ON MY TUMMY AND SIDES AND BACK LOOKS LIKE LITTLE PIPLES AND VERY ITCHING. I TRIED THIS MEDICATION FOR RASH AND SO FAR THE ITCH HAS STOPPED.

baby godzilla | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/10/2016
Condition: Decreased Function of the Adrenal Gland

I have more energy after only 3 months of using 10 mgms daily. I have less pain from my arthritis and feel no more horrible fatigue.