My doctor prescribed Oxaprozin for my pain associated with sacro iliac (hip) joint inflammation. It has helped quite a bit. I've noticed that if I miss taking a dose for a day or two, my symptoms come back quickly. But while I'm on it, it's barely noticable. No negative side effects noticed so far.

SuzyQ | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/21/2019
Gno Weh | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2017
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Took this for a badly swollen knee; it did not relieve the pain at all. I stopped taking it after 1 day.

Naynay | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2016
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

This tablet has helped me with the pain from arthritis. I take it with food and haven't had any side effects others experienced.

ittybit15 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2015

I have Pleurisy in both lungs. after the first two days I felt relief, but now it doesnt do anything It is still hard for me to breathe and chest pain still

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/9/2015
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Great and I use only one-half tablet