Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of acetazolamide oral.

10/27/2014 4:41:19 PM

Reviewer: ExhaustedMom80, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have what seems EVERY side effect it warns about. Yes I am miserable but the alternative is a shunt in my head. Did a LP(lumbar puncture) but its a band aid fix. Just temporary relief & was back full force. If you look into shunts it is so much more terrifying then what these side effects from this medicine offer. I am on 1000 mg a day. I had mild headaches every morning but lost my some of ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2014 1:16:44 AM

Reviewer: Cheryl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have not even filled my prescription yet!! And after reading these reviews I'm not sure I want to!!! But I have no choice right? My pressure was so high I have to try something, someone please tell me it's not as bad as everyone says!!:((

6/30/2014 12:46:49 AM

Reviewer: Missceeairuh , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on 1000 mg a day. Only been on this since June 24. I feel terrible. I don't have any energy. I sleep constantly. I have never really had a problem with heartburn but now I have been getting it daily. My face does tingle.what you read about soda tasting terrible is true but that is good helps me up stay away from them. I can handle everything except the no energy. I feel like a failure wh ... Show Full Comment

6/8/2014 6:54:21 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    this is my second time in my life I've been on it. I get really sick everyday and it's hard to keep up with some daily tasks. It's hard on my body and I used to be told I was allergic to it but my doctors wanted to try it again.

6/3/2014 9:48:38 AM

Reviewer: Crafter64, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for over 10 years. There are many side affects which are in no way worse than the condition. I will gladly deal with the tingling of hands, feet, knees, etc. Even the change in the way foods taste is worth it. I am much better off taking the medication.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day