After being diagnosed with PTC in October I began to research and find out how other people were faring on the journey. I had never heard of anything like this before and I was just happy that it wasn't an actual brain tumor. The only major symptom I had was papillodema, rarely did I even get headaches so I was surprised to find out that something was seriously wrong in my head. I was told to try ...

My Toy poodle was given this drug for glaucoma and the first time I gave it to her she was having labored breathing and her tongue turned white. I gave a second dose the next day and she had the same reaction. I thought I was close to losing her.

knotnobuddha | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/19/2021
Condition: Increased Eye Pressure caused by Another Disease

Diagnosed with Retinities Pigmentosa over 8 years ago. Cannot tell any effect, have tried various dosages. I also have Mieniere's. -- for this, with no scientific evidence - I am convinced it helps. I take sparingly, as I feel I need. Acts as a diuretic, which some recommend for inner ear problem.Maybe, just maybe another off label use??? Interested on any insight - does this sound sane?

maria | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: Increased Eye Pressure caused by Another Disease

they are giant pills. im on day 6, i am switching from topamax 2 times a day to this, 2 times a day but these are giant capsules. anyway, i have noticed i am extremely tired. i didn't think much of it since i am always tired but i cant even walk around my house or up the stairs without becoming exhausted. i have had diarrhea yesterday and today. so far not any tingling i can notice, but topamax made me tingle A LOT, so i may have some tingles and not realize since it might not be as bad. my eyes hurt, but not the hurt that something is pushing on it, more like when you get a flash of light in your eyes and it stings. i feel a little anxious but that could be because i am stressed about being even more tired than before (lol).

Randa | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/21/2021
Condition: Pseudotumor Cerebri

Though there has been some really rough side effects they’re not bad enough that I want to opt for a brain shunt. One question though, has it caused anyone else to lose an excessive amount of hair??

LindyLou | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/3/2019
Condition: Altitude Sickness

This medication has been a godsend to me. I have altitude sickness when I am as low as 7,000 feet. The first time I took this medication, I had a strange feeling in the base of my brain for the first 6 hours after taking the initial pill, but I never had that or any other side effect since that initial episode. This medication allows me to be comfortable at even 14,000 feet. I am prescribed this anytime I am traveling to a high altitude. I basically live at sea level and could not travel as we do to wonderful parts of the world without this medication. I only use it two or three times per year.hme761

liv5411 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/5/2018
Condition: Water On the Brain with Obstruction of Cerebrospinal Fluid

I was taking this medication as a short-term solution for my pseudotumor cerebri until I could have my surgery done. This medication did do what it was supposed to. However, the side effects were horrible. I was always short of breath ( my O2 % was at 92% a majority of the time) and I was always tired.