Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/6/2019
Condition: Migraine Headache

Works Perfect and your head does not get cloudy from it. This med use to be inexpensive. Pricy now and insurance companies do not cover.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/26/2014
Condition: Tension Headache
AK in Rome | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/15/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

My daughter and I both have migraines and we used this for a few years,but then were told it was discontinued. We couldn't find a satisfactory substitute. Then I started looking online for migraine medications, and discovered that it's available again - Yay!!! It's a lifesaver!

Patient | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/5/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

I had trouble getting it from my mail order pharmacy but finally found the generic at WalMart. It is the only RX that gets rid of my migraines. I lived in misery for two years thinking it was unavailable until a co worker said she could get it at Kroger or WalMart. My mail order pharmacy still told me it was discontinued. I guess they don't know how to shop around. My advice is, if you get relief from Midrin or Duradrin and your pharmacy or doctor says it is unavailable, please call different pharmacies. My doctor didn't even know it was available again. I'd rather take this medicine for migraines than any pain medication which only treats the pain but not the migraine itself. When the pain med wears off the migraine is still there. Read More Read Less

fractious | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/11/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache
nomoremigrains | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/5/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

It always worked for me, and it usually put me to sleep. As far as generics go, I have been using midrin, and duradrin, which are exactly the same pill

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/6/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

it made me feel like me again

MarlaDurden | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/7/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

This medication has worked for me. Nothing got rid of my migraines except a shot of demerol. This medicaiton has been really great. Works quickly and relaxes you (part of what makes my headaches so bad is the stress I experience because in pain). I would definitley recommend this medication if you suffer from serious headaches or migraines and over the counter medications don't work.

Headinavice | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/29/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

This drug is the only one that has worked on my debilitating migranes. But I still have to say that reducing the stress in my life has made my migranes go away. But if I have one this is the drug for me. Takes about 15 minutes and I'm fine.

Windsurfer | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/5/2007
Condition: Migraine Headache

An effective medication for headache relief (and very effective if you are able to take it - as recommended - at the onset of a headache). For me, it has also been fast acting - arounnd 20 mins. - which is an obvious plus. A prior reviewer remarked on a rumor this drug will be unavailable soon. I ran into the same problem - indeed I was told categorically that it WAS unavailable - by the large chain pharmacy I normally use. That pharmacy did not, however, offer to tell me that precisely the same drug is available from several manufacturers under varous brand names. I called my doctor who did provide this information and told me to try another pharmacy. I gave the same prescription to another pharmacy (approx. 2/10 of a mile from the first) and they filled it substituting Epidrin. It is the same medication only made by a different company and given a different name. Read More Read Less

Momo222 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/24/2007
Condition: Migraine Headache

I have started having much more frequent migraines, due to the CFIDS/ME/FM, and now take Midrin much more often than before, I have had bad experiences with other migraine medications, and was first prescribed this in the 1980's, I have NO side effects, and it really works great!

cc | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/20/2007
Condition: Migraine Headache

begain using after brain surgery,now i'm worried about rumor that is ben pulled from use!! why? and can i still possible get it?