I take the GNC product standardized to 9mg yohimbine per capsule. One capsule, 500mg tribulus (not sure if this is required), plus one-half cup of tea (lipton black tea bag) 1-2 hours before a 7pm dinner and I'm good past midnight. And, for some reason, for me, the tea/caffeine is very important, but if I drink the whole cup, I have trouble sleeping. To note, though, I don't have a severe case ...

It's a rip off. Don't bother

ROCK | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/16/2019
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

WITHIN THREE WEEKS IT STARTED TO WORK. STARTED HAVING GREAT MORNING ERRECTIONS. HAD SUCCESSFUL COITUS.

Emeric | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/12/2015

I tried Yohimbe 451 by GNC as suggested by my doctor for ED and followed manufacturer's directions. It worked right away, 30 minutes after taking the medication. It made my heart beat more forcefully and a little faster. Did well in the sack. However, I started to feel my feet get cold and afterwards my whole body was. I've bundled myself up but I was still feeling cold and miserable. I probably wont take this again. A few minutes of pleasure is not worth hours of this weird sensation.

Never Again | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/26/2014

I took a total of 45mg of this product. I became dizzy, did not sleep at all that night, was very shaky and overall felt "out of it". I did not know caffeine could increase the effects, and had 320mg of caffeine. After reading the possible side effects, I has all but a couple. All this after taking it only 1 day. I will never take Yohimbe again and urge extreme caution or better yet, just don't take it.

emzie | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/29/2014

Terrible experience for taking 1 capsules. I had elevated BP along with racing heart. I had the chills and was unable to sleep all night. Germany took this product of the market and I understand why.

Hannah | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/6/2014

Worst feeling ever...please never take this drug..for 24hrs i thought i would die,heart racing,anxious,panic attacks...stay well away...