My throat felt 100% better after 24 hours. Still taking it of course, but my symptoms are minimal. I do have some sharp pain in my stomach when I eat sometimes though. It's not as bad if I take this medication after eating.

I've gotten even more sick since I started this medicine. My fever has gone from 100.7 to 102.8 and I've had severe body aches. I will NEVER take this medicine again.

littlee | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2015
Condition: Infection of the Middle Ear caused by Streptococcus

the only issue I have is that it gives me almost non-stop stomach cramps! if I take it at night, forget about sleeping because you feel like you are going to throw up or that someone is stabbing you. although it does work fast and I'm already feeling a ton better after 2 days!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/17/2014
Condition: Lyme Disease

I had severe dizzy spells, constant diarrhea, and horrible stomach pains. It is awful! I don't EVER want to take this drug again.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2012
Condition: Pneumonia caused by Bacteria

Incredibly slowly offered relief of symptoms; almost wondered if illness had run its course or whether medication helped. Side effects almost worse than treatment. Awful aches, diarhhea, stomache aches, and infections.

bill | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/14/2011
Condition: Strep Throat

very bad rash, inside thigh and back of knee

Tooth infection | 35-44 | Female | Patient
7/12/2011

I vomited everyday i took this and I got severe stomach cramps the third day of my treatment and had to stop taking it. I also started drooling in my sleep on the second day to the point I woke up drowning in my saliva. Weird stuff this is, I'll never take this again.