I started taking 1 mg of Estrace a day in 2001 after a complete hysterectomy to combat hot flashes. I am now 60 years old and still feel 49, with no grey hair! No side effects whatsoever.

I've only been on this med for 2 weeks and will remain on it for 1 month just to be fair and allow it to work its way through my system. Side effects, yes, one: body aches. I'm a runner and hiker and this tiny pill is proving to be a pill. Because I know my estrogen level is low, I will give it a fair shot. I just don't like when anything interferes with my workout regiment.

Smith | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/12/2019
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I have taken this medication since 1991 with no problems or side effects. I works perfectly for me where the generic did not. I did try other brands, but they caused problems with my vision. I have no trouble with Estrace. But it is terribly expensive.

Anti-drugs | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/4/2015

I started taking 0.5mg of estrace and 100mg of promestrium 2 months ago due to hot flashes and insomnia. I never take prescription drugs but I was so sleep-deprived i gave in. It have seen an amazing difference and have zero side effects.

meno | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/2/2014
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

hair began falling out like crazy and gained 12 lbs in 2 months. As soon as I weaned off of it, my hair stopped falling out and most of the weight fell off. Still trying to lose 5 more lbs.

Floridabeachgirl | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/26/2014
Condition: Vaginal Inflammation due to Loss of Hormone Stimulation

Bloating and bladder pressure

Reebok1 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/10/2014
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I took Estrace 0.5 mg tablets for 6 months after switching from vivelle dot patch. I had episodes of racing thoughts, shaking, blood pressure zoomed up to 150/90 (usually 110/70),scared to death what was happening to me. Now I have abdominal pain every day also and I am stopping this scary drug. Please learn from my experience ladies and do not take this drug. May God give us the strength to face menopause as naturally as possible with faith in Jesus Christ and Almighty God.