I have been plagued with UTI's since I was fourteen. I do exactly everything that a doctor would recommend to prevent UTI's, and still I have gone through five different kinds of antibiotics in three years because the bacteria had become so resistant after each infection. It was absolutely infuriating and very, very inconvenient. After a particularly bad spell with seven UTI's in five months (for ...

started taking this generic drug 2 days ago and noticed a nasty metallic taste and after taste. Called pharmacy and urologist for further information. Had been taking mandelamine with no problem but it was pulled from market.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/22/2020
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

As soon as so feel a UTI coming on a take 1 Hiprex tablet and it just never ends up getting full blown. I take the tablet for 3 days and then leave it again. Very said only get a UTI anymore. This stuff is magic.

jackie | 75 or over | Female | Patient
4/8/2018
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

gentle & effective, much better than cranberry capsules. Jackie australia

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/25/2017
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection Prevention

After being on this med My urine became so acid that it burned all the hair off and my labia became like paper and even wiping with toilet paper caused it to tear and bleed. I stopped it and after using various creams things have healed up quite well. But I now have urgency and frequency that I never had before taking this.I get up 4 times at lest in the night. I'm wondering if it will go back to normal after I've been off it for a while.

Marinda | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/16/2017
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection Prevention

I have had recurring uti's for approximately 10 years. I would get one a day after sex. I did everything i was suppose to do to avoid an infection and i tried so many different herbs. Prescription antiobotics helped, but i couldn't take them long term. Eventually i discovered Hiprex. I take one after sex and two the following day and i have not had one uti in over a year since using Hiprex. They do make me slightly nauseous, but that's the only side effect for me. I highly recommend hiprex to anyone suffereing recurring uti's.

bignose | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/23/2016

seems as though after taking thisfor5yrs it does not work as well getting more frequent cuti use a cathertube for urinary retention need to find something comparable