I use to take Benadryl but that made me sleepy, and with this medication I felt great relief from my hives and never felt sleepy or any other adverse reaction. My hives are caused by cold contact to the skin, also get them when Im in lake water or pool water.

TOMTOM | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2008
Condition: Itching

DIZZYNESS, SLEEPINESS, TACHYCARDIA, COULD NOT WITHSTAND ANY TYPE OF NOISE, COULD NOT COMPREHEND,THINGS KEPT FALLING OFF MY HANDS, I WAS ALWAYS NERVOUS, I WAS A ZOMBIE FOR THE 3 DAYS I TOOK IT.

Anonymous | On medication for less than 1 month |