I started this med due to an enlarged prostate that was causing a VERY weak urine stream. I find that, as long as I take it on schedule, and don't forget doses, my urine stream has improved a great deal, almost to the level of what I considered normal. Oddly enough, though, I think this has led to another problem. I've developed nocturia and often have to get up from bed to urinate. Now t...

capsules are suppose to be 5 mg but are 1/2 the size of former capsules

Kme1954 | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/25/2020
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Works well when i avoid bladder irritants like tea, coffee, and cola. If I can keep my green tea intake down to one cup in the morning and no Diet Coke during the day i can usually make it through the night without having to urinate. Without terasozin i would get up 2-3 times a night to urinate.

KME | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/8/2020
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Prescribed for nocturia due to BPH and I can now sleep through the night. Significant improvement from getting up two to three times per night to relieve myself.

Bravoseven | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/28/2019
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

started with 1mg now taking 5mg in A.M. and 5mg in P.M. and it does the job each increase (I slowly increased from 1mg to current dose) no side effects for me now.. I felt light headed when standing to quickly but I've learned. All my classic urination symptoms are under control. I occasionally stop to test myself and the symptoms come back. So I'm satisfied with my experience although I would rather not be taking anything and have the problems go away. Who wouldn't!

JJ | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/29/2018
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

VERY bad side effects, super-rapid heart rate, especially upon rising, high BP, feeling VERY ill. Stopped after 3-4 days (tried twice) 1mg dose.

Ken | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/19/2018
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Prescribed this after having severe chronic fatigue taking Prazosin. After about three months on this began sleeping over 20 hrs a day, again. Stopped taking it and dropped back to only having to sleep 12 to 14 hrs per day. Since this ordeal began I've had to drop out of my PhD program only two classes from dissertation and have been diagnosed with early onset vascular dementia. I lost my wife, my job and have been unable to hold a job since the first reaction to Prazosin, 13 years ago. Of course I cannot be sure this drug and Prazosin are at fault but had a 140 plus IQ before this all started and now have trouble remembering to shave in the morning!