My DR. perscribed 40mg as needed for anxiety (I am anxious often). My very first use (1/2 a pill, 20mg) was a home run. It worked so good that what I used to think was impossible (speaking in front of others) is now very peaceful. My heart does not race out of my chest, thus a more relaxing life.--- I am, just recently experiancing some dizziness which is a reaction, but it might be due to aler...

Been on it for one month. Not worth the side effects. Gained 7 lbs, got my period twice after not having it for 20 months and having chest pains.

jacky | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/26/2019
Condition: Migraine Prevention

This medicine has changed my life. I suffered 1-2 migraines a week. They were severe enough to be sick to my stomach and stuck in a dark room for 24 hours. After taking Inderal my migraines have gone to one a month or even longer. Life changer

Vickie | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/4/2019
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I have been taking since 1999. I took many different migraine medications. Inderal has worked very well for me. I would get a migraine almost every week that put me in a dark room in agony.I estimate I have had hundreds if not a thousand migraines. It is hard to believe a person could survive that many. Terrible life. In the past twenty years I have had them but nothing uncontrollable and much easier to live with.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/23/2017
Condition: Migraine Prevention

Was on Topomax for 15 years and stopped working. Aevraged 2 mingraines a week. I started Inderal and I have been migraine free for 6 months.

langteach | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/28/2015
Condition: Anxious

After teaching for 20 yrs, I developed anxiety in front of the class. Sweating, heart racing, dizziness, etc. Dr. started me on Inderal 20mg 10 yrs ago, and my life has been turned around. The very first week my hyper-sweating and fear seemed to melt away. Now I have no fear of social situations. I use the generic (propranolol) twice a day, and believe me, I never forget. The great thing is that I do not feel 'medicated,' just able to cope with stress in a reasonable and normal manner. This med represents my real life being handed back to me. I hope to use it forever. If you have relentless anxiety, then this may help you too.

glen | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/18/2015
Condition: High Blood Pressure

An excellent med, one capsule every morning, 160mg, and it works on my high-normal BP very well. Also it has a sedating effect that is most pleasant and unexpected. My family doctor said nothing about this, he waited to see if I noticed the calming effect. He said he has taken it himself just for the mild sedation. The benzo types of anti-anxiety meds are caveman clubs compared to Inderal. Plus my dosage I'm told is lower than most take.