I have lost all of the hair under my arms and on my arms and legs Is this a chemo therapy drug?

Had 6months of once a month shot of lupron to shrink uterine fibroid. i experienced severe hot flashes, depressio, hair loss and darkening of my skin especially on my face.But the most important thing is that it shrunk my 22cm fibroid to 15cm and made the surgery safer and easier,i had a positive attitude though and i take all the side effects as mild changes that will go with time, and most impor...

Itchy ScratchyBlisters | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/10/2020
Condition: Advanced Form of Prostate Cancer

Worst experience I've had. Gave me hives & water blisters & intense itching all over my body - ears, arms, chest & back, thighs & legs, even my palms & back of hands, top & bottom of feet. It's now 3 months later & still have itching, rashes and scabs & leathery skin. Also still getting hot flashes, shrunken "manhood", slightly enlarged breasts including pain & fluid leaking at the nipples. The fluid dries crusty and is also coming out of every sore & rash area. I refuse to get this poison ever again. My urologist only suggested using Benedryl - which by the way should NOT be used when your prostate is enlarged and blocks urine flow - so there is NO REMEDY to reverse these horrible side effects. The injection I got was a 6 month dose so my hope is within the next 3 months the bad side effects will subside. Just finished 39 sessions of radiation. Oncologist recommended a total of 24 months hormone therapy so this means going back for monthly doses of firmagon for an additional 15 months. Not looking forward to that & may seek other alternatives.

veneexer | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/22/2019
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

Please note that many of these women are inaccurately reviewing this Lupron Solution when they have actually take Lupron DEPOT, a long-acting whopping dose of the drug. Similar side effects in many cases but they are not reviewing the correct drug.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/13/2018
Condition: Female Problems Causing Trouble in Getting Pregnant

I have been diagnosed with advanced endometriosis and have been on lupron for over two years. I have suffered severe depression and anxiety along with nightmares and hot flashes. I seriously suggest not taking this medication at all costs. I believe it is very lethal and dangerous.

gene | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/1/2018
Condition: Advanced Form of Prostate Cancer

Has caused my prostate to shrink but has also made me nuts.Brought back unpleasant memories from 50 years ago that I had completley forgotten about and I can't stop thnking about.I have crying spells that last for 15 or 20 minutes almost every day

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | Patient
3/22/2017
Condition: Advanced Form of Prostate Cancer

six month injection for prostate cancer. My reaction has not been good. Lots of bone pain, lower back pain, trouble breathing, enlarged heart, so tired I can hardly get out of bed. The doctor didn't take this part of my health problem: CFS and fibro. I am at the end of the six months and still having all the issues.