This drug saved my life! I was losing weight due to cancer. I had dropped 72 pounds over the course of 5 weeks. My onocologist suggested this drug and it has reversed the appetite loss; I'm now gaining weight and my strength.

I was on this medication for 21 months for endometrial stromal sarcoma. I have two tumors growing in the recto-vaginal wall. The medicine was supposed to shrink them however all it did was slow their growth. I had terrible side effects: gained 25-30 pounds, crazy mood swings, serious depression, and high blood pressure. I have to have a partial hysterectomy now anyway so I wish I would have ne...

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

Richard Covenant | Male | Patient
5/28/2020
Condition: Decrease in Weight due to HIV Infection

dmm61105 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2016
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I am 45 yrs old and apparently going through peri-menopause. I have been skipping periods but in May started bleeding excessively, soaking a pad and tampon every hour and passing very large clots. This lasted for 10 days till I became dizzy and lethargic and ended up in the ER. My hemoglobin had dropped so low I almost required a transfusion. My doctor prescribed Megace to stop the bleeding and they have scheduled me for a uterine ablation, hoping to avoid a hysterectomy if possible. The medication has worked and the bleeding has completely stopped. I must stay on it until the procedure. I am noticing some side affects, including mood changes, increased appetite and decreased libido. Luckily I am only on it temporarily.

Ayse | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/4/2016
Condition: Cancer in the Lining of the Uterus

I was 37 when I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. It was in a very early stage, so to preserve the uterus and avoid hysterectomy, I decided to follow a hormone treatment, which consisted 80 mg Megace (oral) twice every day. The medication did not create too much tangible effects on me: no change in appetite, slight change in mood maybe, actually a decrease in facial oil which totally cleaned the acne problem. But my periods which were perfectly regular up to that point became chaotic, I had no period for three months and later, continuous spotting, arbitrary bleedings, blood clots, etc. My endometrial lining thickness decreased from almost 20 mm, which is not normal I know, to a few mm in six months, which was what we wished to achieve. However, the little fibroids which accompanied me all through my life (or the part of it monitored with ultrasound) started to grow all together at a very fast pace during the same time, which my gyno related to the increased progestin intake. Eventually I had the hysterectomy to be on the safe side (no cancer was found in the final biopsy of the uterus).

cathy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/5/2015
Condition: Metastatic Endometrial Carcinoma

Initially the drug caused me pretty wicked insomnia and i just couldn't sleep no matter what. After being on it for a while that problem has lessened. I take 20 mg 4X day and have managed to keep my weight steady. Had initial big appetite increase but that has leveled off also. Staying on it a while has helped with some of the unwanted side effects....so far. I alternate this with Tamoxifen every 3 weeks. Been on it since Feb 2015.