I have been a dermatologist patient for four or so years and never received a thorough evaluation of my scalp condition. Finally bygoing on line found thatseboreic dermatitis best described my condition. In one week's time use of Neutrogena Sal has worked wonders in clearing problem.

It does not reduce the appearance of flakes on the head. In fact they are flaking like snow flakes on the hair. Not to say about it's anti-bacterial like smell and the dark color of the shampoo. Further, hair will be rough and getting dryer after using it. A hair condition must be followed.

9911 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
10/14/2019
Condition: Dandruff

since using my dandruff has increased tremendously and my scalp itches like crazy plus my hair has been falling out. I'll not use it again.

kklow | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2016
Condition: Dandruff

After using the sample size I received from my dermatologist over the course of a month, I noticed my hair started to fall out. The amount of hair I started loosing on a daily basis increased by 100%. I am in the process of contacting Neutrogena and my dermatologist for advise.

fzoorob | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/20/2014
Condition: Dandruff

Extremely dangerous product. I lost about 35% of my hair after few uses. 2 bold spots are very obvious. I wish I never used this product.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/12/2011
Condition: Dandruff

NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT, it didn't help the itchiness, dandruff, or anything. and worst of all, MY HAIR IS COMING OUT IN CLUMPS.

Kat | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/30/2011
Condition: Psoriasis

This did not work. My head is still itchy. I am 18, and after using it once, I have a bald spot. I used it like 3 more time not knowing that it gave me the bald spot and I just used it a few minutes ago and after washing it off, I saw a butt load of my hair in my hands, not on my head. It had fallen off thanks to this product. Thanks to this product, I can't let my hair blow 1/2 inches from my head or everyone will see that I, an 18 year old girl have a bald spot, bigger than a dime. PS: The stars were a joke, I give it 0 stars.Read More Read Less

Lefty | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient