LOVE< LOVE< LOVE this medication! Got my life back! Have been on it for 13 years. Have SLE and suffered from joint pain and swelling, hair loss, fatigue, migraines, and other bad neurological symptoms, rash. Debilitating fatigue was the worst! Started feeling the medication working after 6 weeks, and took about 12 weeks for full effect. Took two 200mg tablets a day. Tried weening back to only one...

I have systemic Lupus...took Plaquenil with great relief over 10 years...then woke up one morning and left eye COMPLETELY BLIND. Eye surgeon diagnosed RUPTURED RETINA...little to no chance of saving any sight w/surgery, but might hopefully keep from having the eye REMOVED due to eye shrinking from ruptured retina. Surgery has brought back SOME sight...but little. RUN FROM THIS MEDICATION!!! I h...

Anonymous |
5/8/2021

Anonymous |
4/18/2021

Sabi Inan | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2021
Condition: Disease that Causes Disc-Shaped Patches On the Upper Body

Good day to everyone, I want to share a testimony on how I was cured from Lupus disease, I found about Doctor Akhidenor on youtube and i decide to contact him, he asked me to pay which I did, he sent me the tracking number and receipt of parcel sent from DHL, after four days I received it, he sent me an herbal soap and also four cans of liquid herbal medicine and he directed me how to use it and instructed me to use it for one month only, I started using the medicines and the soap accordingly to his instructions, after one week I started seeing good changes in me and I continued using until it complete fully one month and to God who made me, I am totally cured from Lupus disease and I have nothing to do with it anymore. This doctor can help you just write him on his email now [email protected]

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/30/2020
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Larry | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
8/5/2020
Condition: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus

after 1 1/2 years on this drug, my wife started having vision problems..she is now legally blind with just some periphial vision left. After many tests at OHSU it was diagnosed as plaquenil toxicity.