My fifteen month old twins both had double ear infections at the same time. We tried amoxicillin and it did not work. My doctor took pity on us and gave them both one shot. They slept very well that night and woke up the next day acting like they were never sick. It saved us from 10 days of remembering medication and extra trips to the doctor.

I have many UTI no medication seems to help me I have been to many doctors in the 15 years episodes and many medication do not work. Mayo Clinic Michigan, and all over the Treasure Coast of FL. Hospital many times all over

BBGH | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/15/2017
Condition: Lyme Disease

Recurrant Lyme disease was not effectively treated with oral antibiotics (Doxycycline, Tetracycline). A month of infusions with an arm cath, and I had my life back. I was more exhausted and prone to sleep than previously, but losing a month in bed was worth the result: My lyme finally receded. Some lasting side effects as with all chronic Lyme, but the medicine did its job and I am so pleased.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/11/2012
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria

jadarain2 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/16/2011
Condition: Skin Infection

we have just started this medication on my husband I admister it into a port line. His first dose was today,overall it was very easy to administer,ease of use, he is sick to his stomach tonight, I gave it at 4:00pm, he had also been taking it in the hospital, for about 3 to 4 days and had not gotten sick to his stomach. I will administer same time tomorrow 4pm. I will continue until the doses are gone, we have about 29 doses left. We will keep you up to date on the effects on his terrible leg infection, big holes that drain constantly,right above huge raised red bumps with yellow showing through. We will redress tomorrow, it will be my first timing seeing it since he went in the hospital.update on the looks of it tomorrow, and if there are anymore side effects.

ericagrand | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/11/2009
Condition: Pneumonia caused by Bacteria

This medication caused an allergic reaction that started in mid August and still exist as of this printing. 95% of the body was covered by what was described as a cobblestone appearance. Exfoliation of the skin occurred with severe redness and itching. After two months, the condition sstill exists. Additionally, it has been difficult to walk and to handle objects comfortably. I would never recommend this product for anyone. I used the product for less than an hour!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2009
Condition: Bacterial Meningitis

One shot of 2gm did help me a lot and ease my condition within one night.