I used Lamisal to get rid of athletes foot. As a result my feet were fire red up and above my ankles the next morning.I was left with purple spottiness on that skin since that time. I did not know the risk I was taking using tis horrendous product.

David | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/5/2021
Condition: Ringworm of Groin Area

After about a month of use I saw the infection lessening, and after 2 months it seemed entirely gone. However, it has since returned, so I may have to continue treatment.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient