Fighting a bout against flatulence is an inconvenience. The ingredients- 3 slices of dominos pizza for lunch, 1 16oz jamba juice orange dream during afternoon errands, and 1 double Americano coffee with gingerbread cookie at 7:30 pm at the Actual Cafe in Oakland, CA. All this made a Japanese taicho jam session in my belly. I keep gasx handy in the car and it seems to do the trick. The fart e...

Just a fake medication. After taking Gas-X I am just farting louder and more vigorously.

GasFreeInGreenville | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2019
Condition: Gas

I took this medication six years ago and I haven’t passed gas since! Rid yourself of flatulence forever with two GasX.

sly | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/27/2017
Condition: Gas

I have problems with a sore right side whenever I eat. I've had this for the past few years, have been to many doctors and tests and they've still not diagnosed me. I take a GasX after every meal which eases the pain.

Mr. Farter | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/25/2016

Denese | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/31/2016
Condition: Gas

Had no effect whatsoever.

Ronald | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month |
1/24/2016
Condition: Gas

The pain in my back and side was so bad that I scheduled a doctor's appt. After speaking with a nurse and determining it may be gas, I cancelled apt and purchased GAS-X. The gas moved around and that is it! The pain is amazing. GAS-X provided NO relief as of yet.