I took this for about a month. It's easy to use and works great, Except it makes my heartbeat run fast and skip beats. I have Atrial fib. (controlled with Rx medicine) and it made it worse. When I quit taking it the problems stopped. So, if you have heart problems be careful.

This is the worst medication I've ever taken to relieve allergy symptoms! I am throwing the rest away!

John O | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/5/2020
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I had constant runny nose during day at work and it was very annoying. I have BPH (enlarged prostate) for several years and knew I could not take an antihistamine with the warning on it: "Do not take if you have an enlarged prostate" (because within few days it can stop a man's urine flow!) I saw Claritin, a leading worldwide OTC drug and figured it must be special because it did not have this warning. I took it for over a year in 2016 and it worked great allowing me to do my job working 8-10 hours a day in medical eqipment business. Then in 02/2017 I immediately stopped taking it because urine flow stopped the first night of a week cruise. I had to have an internal catheter inserted connected to an external leg bag by cruise medical staff. After I got home it took my urologist 9 months to get my prostate back to normal and catheter removed. (it was removed several times during this time period but had to be reinserted within few hours since still not normal). I have been fine ever since after that 9th month when removed. Note: I was on prostate med (Tamsulosin) for years before I took Claritin and never had problem. When I started Claritin I continued to take it (tamsulosin) with no problem so the only thing we can assume is that the Claritin over the course of a year caused this since nothing else was introduced into my body. Anyway, after several months of going back

Tracy | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/10/2020
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

I take one every morning and it works great for me I have forgot to take it in the morning And I would have a bad day I have tried a lot of different allergy medicines but this one seems to be the best for me thanks

Garlicy Girl | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/28/2019

Tried it for my tinititus as I wondered whether the humming in my ears may be caused by fluid build up in ear due to pollen- my tinititus disappeared within 1 hour- amazing!!!!!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/23/2019
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Doesn't work and it is pointless since it does not address other allergy symptoms. Another medication where the risks out weigh..... Not sure why they even make these medications, it has to be money.

Tmr | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Caregiver
12/8/2018
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Made my son extremely sick for several years. We had no idea it was caused by the loratadine until a couple months ago. My son had continual tummy aches, anxiety, vomiting, motion sickness/vertigo. Works somewhat for his allergies, but not worth the many years he suffered and the heartache it caused me watching him suffer.