This medication did not work for me. I applied as instructed to a soar knee. The burning to my skin was horrible. It blistered by skin. I had to jump into a cold shower and wash my knee for several minutes to relieve the burning. The burning continued about 20 minutes after I finished the cold shower. I thought I was going to have to go to the emergency room, but it finally subsided.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/15/2014
Condition: Backache

OK. IF SOMEONE DOESNT GET RELIEF FROM THIS, THEY NEED ANOTHER DOCTOR. THIS STUFF WORKS. NORCO QUIT WORKING. OTHER PAIN KILLERS BECAME INEFFECTIVE. BE FORWARNED, 'ITS HOT. THATS WHY IT WORKS THOUGH. IT EVENTUALLY STOPS PAIN.

dlb | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/17/2012

This stuff sucks! I used it at 9:30 a.m. and it is now 2:15 a.m.! Sixteen hours later and it is still burning my legs. They feel like an extremely bad sunburn with no relief. I have been taking aspirin, washed my legs twice with soap and water, and have showered trying to get this stuff off of me. The palm of my hand is burning too from using it to rub the ointment on my legs! I guess I will be making a trip to see my doctor tomorrow!

Dave | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/22/2012
Condition: Joint Pain

Best I have found.....I am 82 and play tennis 4 times per week.....Have been using Capzacin-HP before I play for over 4 years....Without it I would almost certainly would have been unable to play this long as before I started using it my knees, hips, wrists and ankles were giving me 'hell' each time I played....I use it sparingly as the maker instructs and wash my hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying it.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/12/2011
Condition: Nerve Pain

fair.

Raymond | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2011
Condition: Sprains and Strains

Perhaps I put a tad too much on(I don't think so), but my back felt like it was on fire. The pain was 5x worse than that of the injury it was applied for.