As an alcoholic, I kept relapsing every 3 to 5 months. This has prevented my relapes, and I had no urges to drink at all! Don't even like to see it or smell it!

never used

Ken | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/6/2019
Condition: Habit of Drinking Too Much Alcohol

I got so sick first time i took it. headaches, dizziness and anxiety. So I chose to wait a few days and try again (No booze for 3 days now) I got violently ill. I vomited until there was nothing left and I was dry heaving and some stomach bile was coming up. It was really painful. I vomited 12 times in 8 hours. It was horrible. Then the diarrhea started and was equally as horrible. It's been 18 hours since i took the pill and i'm still in rough shape. I just tried 2 oz of juice with 2 oz of water and a pinch of salt and 5 minutes later I threw it all up. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. So if you don't mind feeling like you are dying then it will help you not drink. Just not worth it in my books...

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
2/22/2016
Condition: Habit of Drinking Too Much Alcohol

I am just about to start this table t I have a alcohol problem , and all the comments are about opiates is there anyone out there . That takes it for alcohol

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/19/2015
Condition: Habit of Drinking Too Much Alcohol

keep taking it, don't give up. it works.

maggie_62035 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/21/2014
Condition: Prevention of Opiate Drug Abuse

I have been on this medication for 1 month. It has worked for me. No side effect at all. I am taking this medication for opiate usage and heroin. This is a miracle pill for me.

bowlingmomma | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/26/2013
Condition: Prevention of Opiate Drug Abuse

I honestly don't know what to think yet. I just started taking 1 a night last night. So, They gave it to me for cravings. It's been 30 days since I took any pain meds!