Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Detrol oral.

5/25/2017 2:28:22 PM

Reviewer: gabillhaol.com, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took one dose about 6pm and by midnight I thought I would have to go to the ER...as I had a burning desire to urinate but couldn't...finally, after standing over the toilet for about 10 minutes I began to slowly urinate...for the next 4-5 hours I had to release myself about every 10-15 minutes....and it took a very long time each and every time...I will never again take this Medication...

2/13/2017 9:45:22 AM

Reviewer: Old Lady Who, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used it one time. I took 1/4 of the dose prescribed by my Doctor and it stopped my kidneys from working for 16 hours. Too scary for me. I do not want to harm my kidneys.

4/5/2015 11:23:21 AM

Reviewer: pegasus, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Detrol for about 6 months. Within a week I was back to normal. It is a tier 2 prescription but worth the $. BTW. I had to suggest it to my doctor.

9/22/2012 7:32:19 PM

Reviewer: Betty, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Detrol has not helped the burning sensation

1/24/2011 9:54:56 AM

Reviewer: In a Quandry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I continue to urinate. I sometimes urinate 10-15 times (at least) per day. Then, the urge will cease for a while. I am 57 y-o woman. I have not been able to entirely stop black tea and sweeteners but even when I do stop, it continues. Have also been making some other dietary changes. The Detrol may work a little...also find I crash when it wears off and feel weepy.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day