I am a 57 year old man and lately I have had trouble achieving and maintaining an erection long enough and hard enough for sex I take 3 20 mg tablets about 30 mins before sex and my erections are much harder and last longer after orgasm my erection stays hard for multiple sessions I am very satisfied and my wife is over the moon with excitement

100% Honest Review Okay so I have an erectile dysfunction that is SSRI induced. I was given (18) 100 mg tablets from my VA doctor that recommended I take a half a tablet, (50 mg) an hour before sexual activity. Truth is, I took 1 whole tablet, (100 mg) set an hour timer on my phone and nothing popped up or even moved. So after the alarm went off I took 2 more (100 mg) tablets. In about 30 minut...

Kevin | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/22/2021
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

I have to give this five stars. I was going through a frustrating, hit or miss, period and finally turned to medical help. This is the answer for me - cheap, effective, reliable. I'm having my nineteen-year-old moments in retirement!

Kevin | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/22/2021
Condition: Inability to have an Erection

Chuck | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/3/2021

This is my first time using this med or any meds other than aspirin etc. I've not my erection is good and hard again...at least now...cause my hand doesn't do it anymore! I'll find out tonight...but I'm excited!!

Ahtesham | Male |
1/31/2021

If u need this product Please call me on +91 9773878867 or email me on [email protected]

Mason | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/25/2021

The only problem I have with this medicine is my breathing through my noes heartburn and my face turns red and a littl hot flashes other than that I like it a lot back to 18 years of age LOLO