This pain medication worked very well..my 16 yr old dtr had MONO with this she had an enlarged spleen and excruciating pain..this medication almost worked immediately... also i noticed some comments related to tylenol with codeine this is not the same thing this is Codeine Sulfate..just something to keep in mind when reviewing this medication..

I'm not sure if it was Codeine sulfate, but I was prescribed Codeine with Acetaminophen for pain after having a tonsillectomy. The medicine was in a syrup form which seemed to be very acidic and caused my teeth to hurt for about 10 minutes each time I took it just from coming into contact with them. It furthermore proved inadequate at relieving pain - an Aspirin combined with Ibuprofen was approx...

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/29/2015
Condition: Pain

I suffer from chronic joint pain, and when the pain spikes I take 30 mg of codeine and 500mg of paracetamol as an effervescent tablet. It offers great pain relief, but to me it's a bit tough on the stomach. Other side effects I've experienced are drowsiness, lightheadedness and nausea. I sometimes get so tired that I fall asleep in the middle of the day.

drofidnas56 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/5/2014
Condition: Pain

I've used Codeine Sulfate for well over 5 years, 30mg.2x day for diabetic neuropathy, I've not had to up my dosage and it works very well when combined with 300mg. Gabapentin.

oxycodone40mg | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/9/2014
Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/18/2013
Condition: Cough

SO FAR NOTHING IS HELPING EASE THE PAIN FROM BREATHING AND THE COUGH FOR A SO CALLED DIAGNOSIS OF PERTUSSIS (WHOOPING COUGH)

ramsey156 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/16/2011
Condition: Diarrhea

I have a history of Crohn's disease with many surgeries. 6 bowel resections and diarrhea took me from 180 lbs to 115 lbs in less than 30 days. Doctors tries numerous meds and none worked, until codeine sulfate. Wiith my short bowel I have had to take 2 60 mg tabs 4 times a day. My weight went up to 170 and diarrhea went from 30 times a day to 4.