This vitamin has been a life saver for me. I experienced a great deal of severe abdominal pain during my periods until I started using Optivite. When taken regularly, my pain is eliminated almost completely!!!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |
5/1/2016
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

Great supplement, regulated my periods, gives me more energy & feel healthier overall. Highly recommend it!

KLM | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/3/2014

I have used for years when my OBGYN recommended it. I always had my daughter take for PMS and this month she finally took the 6 pills a couple weeks before her period like I have been telling her. She told me she thought she might be pregnant because there was no PMS. I still take them and I am in my 60's. It is well worth it.

cats meow | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/26/2010

This vitamin was recommended by my GYN due to symptoms of premenopause. I don't think I could survive without taking it now. It also seems to give me energy for my workouts at the gym. A good supplement all the way around. I recently recommended it to my sister to try.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/24/2010

Optivite has helped to balance my mood/stress level/tolerance (or as I often call it, the demon within) throughout the month, and especially at the 2 week and 4 week period of a cycle. I have used Optivite for 2 years and have my reasoning skills back!

dbee | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/21/2010

I used to lose 5-8 days of my life each month because of horrible PMS - bloating, fatigue, depression, muscle pain, and sometimes vomiting from the pain of intense cramps. This vitamin almost completely alleviated my PMS symptoms and gave me my life back. I have been taking it for years and I can not imagine life without it.