I have been using this product for about 4 weeks, you have use a very very thin film of it on your face, if you slather it on like moisturizer, the side effects are worsen. Please use a very thin film of it, very thin that is all you need. Its been working for me, clearing up very nicely and it does sting and itch, but mildly. Nothing in life is easy and sometimes, its worth the mild to moderate s...

BEWARE! Finacea gel and ALL other Rosacea face creams carry warnings of wheezing, tightness of breath but they are not shown high enough on the side effects listings. I have had a bad year with unexplained wheezing. My doctor had no knowledge of this side effect and had me investigated for old age onset of asthma. The test was negative. Web searches revealed this side effect and I tested myself w...

Jak | 65-74 | Male | Patient
8/27/2019
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Have used for almost 10 years. I am happy with the results and ease of use. I use intermittently as my flare ups dictate.

Oregon | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/19/2019
Condition: Acne Rosacea

The gel or cream are great products. I would stay away from the foam, you cannot control how much comes out and it will not spread evenly on your skin, and there is a strong tendency for it to get in your eyes.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/18/2018
Condition: Acne Rosacea

started using for a week or so and had a severe breakout. Never could see any improvement.

Tuscatl | 55-64 | Female | Patient
11/11/2017
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Excellent product .. I have mild rosacea acne that usually flares in the late Fall and Winter..My skin is beautiful now.

Mamoo | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/12/2017
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Finacea has kept my Rosacea in control for quite sometime now. I highly recommend the product.