After reading many reviews about the terrible burning and cost of this medication I thought I would share some tips. I was lucky to have a very well informed eye doctor and staff. They told me to use the holder in the starter kit-refrigerate the vials so they burn much less-open the vial, use in AM-place opened vial in the holder-which holds it upright-back in the refrigerator to use again in PM. ...

the first few vials separated easily but subsequent vials were well mashed before i got them open and i cannot believe i am getting full drop from such a small squashed opening

Billie | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2021
Condition: Dry Eye

You need to at least put this in a bottle and not a vial. The vial is hard to use and I lose drops. It is to expensive to have such a cheap container that can hurt your eye. It seems more drops are wasted than used. I can't afford to toss this out, but will not be using it again when this runs out. Very disappointed!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/11/2021
Condition: Drying and Inflammation of Cornea and Conjunctiva of Eyes

Worst eye drop bottle ever. Please make them easier to use!!!!! And not so wasteful!!!!

WhatsGoinOn | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/11/2021
Condition: Dry Eye

I have the individual daily dose droppers. It seems to have helped. However, I wonder if the Restasis "My Tears, My Rewards" program is a farce. Because Express Scripts won't deal with manufacturer coupons, I have to submit claims to the My Rewards program. I submitted 1/26/2021. Called and I was told a check was issued 2/23/2021. It is now 3/11/2021 and the check has not arrived.

bjh1159 | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/13/2021
Condition: Drying and Inflammation of Cornea and Conjunctiva of Eyes

I have to stop using this medication after only the second dose. When I have an allergic reaction to ANY medication, I usually feel it in my eyes first. After only the second dose of Restasis my eyes became dangerously swollen and the whites of my eyes were completely red and painful. So, I'm going to take that as a sign that I am allergic to this stuff. Now I have over $1,800 worth (retail) of a medication I can't, and won't use.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/9/2020
Condition: Dry Eye

While the drops help , it is disgraceful that this company advertises that â??if you cannot pay for this Restasis may helpâ?.....unless you are a Senior citizen who is on Medicare .... we are the people who need the drops.... donâ??t expect your hollow advertisement to make a difference...disgusting