I use it at night around 9 pm so that it keeps me free of having overactive bladder throughout the night. I still urinate 2-4 times a night but not urgently like before. Also I no longer have incontinence. Before I would urinate and then immediately have to urinate again this went on all day and night. Terrible problem. I got relief from these problems the first day.

I went from having to wear pads all the time to slight leakage. I have developed an insatiable thirst; dry mouth and throat. My GERD is back as is my gas issues. My doctor has all my medical records but, seems to not be taking all into account as there are many interactions with my conditions.

Yhpdtu | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient