This is not a miracle pill but it does work. If you read the instructions you'll be able to open the package with ease and liken all medications you need to consult with your doctor before taking. The patch will not fall off easily if placed on your skin correctly and yes like any foreign object placed on your skin for days you will have a slight redness in the area after removing and if your...

I have frequent urination and urgency, occasionally leaking when I suddenly need to go. This product did nothing for me. I used one box with no benefit, not even less waking at night to go. I have better luck with doing Kagel exercises than I had with this medication.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/1/2021
Condition: Frequent Urination

I am a male 63 yrs old. Prostate was removed 10 yrs ago. Lately have experienced urge to urinate at all times (with no leakage) but the feeling of leakage occuring. Uroligists tried different drugs but none helped. Looking for answers on the web, came across this product and tried with great results. I have been using for 3 months and am totally satisfied. Uroligists need to wake up to the use by men of this product. I believe it is the low dosage that works for men.

bearman | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/1/2018
Condition: Needing to Urinate Immediately

60 year old male who after having the TURP operation on my prostate gland, developed some urinary issues. One of which was getting very sudden strong urges to urinate. I know Oxytrol is said to be for women only but it does work on men too. I use it now for good and it helps completely. Finding a good location in where to place it took some time but I found a good place and that was in the pubic hair area above the penis. I shave this area of all hair and the patch seems to stay well put in this area and does not come off.

Traveling Grandma | 75 or over | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/27/2018
Condition: Overactive Bladder

I have used the 2xweekly patches for several years, without any side effects whatsoever! They are easy to apply. I believe, they cut down on the frequency of bathroom visits, except, when I am nervous, like doctor appointments, or traveling, (flying)! My only concern is, that the medication is very expensive!

justme | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2016
Condition: Problems with Bladder Control

These definintely work. Day one I saw relief with the gotta go right now feeling, frequency and leakage. The downside is the patches rarely last four days, usually 36 hours to 48 hours, which makes them very expensive. They are itchy and cause redness where the patch is placed. The edges collect lint from your clothes which make the patch look dirty. They constantly get caught on your clothing and pull your skin. As they dry up, they begin to sound "crinkly" which could be embarrassing. The drying up can occur as soon as 24 hours. They are also not clear and discreet. The background is clear but there are 10 logos printed across each patch. Very sexy.

Distressed | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/12/2016
Condition: Frequent Urination

This product definitely works for controlling the frequent urination problem, but I am now having problems with side effects: headaches, which I don't usually get, and memory problems, for example accessing my recall of names of things, mapping abilities, sometimes losing track in the midst of an arithmetic process- tax forms for example. I suppose this would fall into the category of "confusion." I am concerned that this problem could last after the drug is discontinued. I have started using the patch only at night, removing it, and it continues to work during the day. I have found that I can cut the patch into smaller pieces and it still works to control frequency, and this seems to decrease the side effects. I have been able to take off the patch during the day, stick it back on its packaging, and then put it back on at night and still get some beneficial effect. Cutting it, without tangling it onto itself, takes some skill or assistance, but it is work trying if your side effects are bad.