My three year old had excessive green drainage from both eyes along with red eyes and puffy eyelids. After 24 hours the drainage was drastically reduced and her eyelids were not puffy. This medicine was wonderful! It was also easy to use and it didn't burn or sting.

I hear it works

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2020
Condition: Eye infection Caused by Bacteria

This drug is dangerous. It had the effect of depressing my energy to the point of sleeping. I had super light sensitivity ; my eyes were almost closed all the time even in dark rooms. I was exhausted. My feet fell asleep a lot. And that was only taking 4 doses! This drug affects your DNA. I think it should be removed from the market.

HelpfulHanna | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/16/2019
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

I wish the results were quicker but it did work. Took a little over a week. I did not wear my contacts while using the drops.

Sandz | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/26/2016
Condition: Ulcer of the Cornea of the Eye with Bacterial Infection

These eye drops worked for my corneal ulcer, at a fraction of the cost of Vigamox.

SinginSherry | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/8/2009

I hear it works

happyinwyoming | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/29/2008