Ladies, we are all different. For one, I have tried Losestrin and Seasonique (UNFORTUNATLY). Necon has cleared up my skin (mind you, i did not have terrible acne before using it)...I have VERY light periods with slight cramps...it has not made me gain weight but i also watch my salt intake (as every woman should do when taking birth control, as it will make you retain more water)...i dont really g...

MissSwint | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/27/2016
LisaM | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/26/2016

My experience may be helpful as I have been on this pill for 20+ years with GREAT success. I starting reading reviews this morning and see while some are great others are not. My 21 year old daughter will be starting these pills next week after having horrible experiences with 2 to 3 others. Thought I would see what others are saying as everyone is different. I have barely had a period in 20 years. Usually 3-4 days where only a panty shield is necessary. It is not red which used to concern me as did the lack of period. I stopped twice to make sure I was ok & after one full period went right back on these pills. To summarize in an effort to be brief. NO CRAMPS NO PERIOD but light flow 3-4 days OVERALL healthy Still taking well into my 40's After my daughter struggling I insisted they put her on these to try. My OBGYN said the hormones were higher than some others was why she didn't start on them. GREAT SUCCESS for me Everyone is different. Hope this helps.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/3/2016

I have been on this medication for years and never have had any issues with it. My periods are light and very consistent in flow. I am on this medication for many reasons these include; endometriosis, hormonal migraines and everyday contraception. On these pills I am able to walk and not curl up in the ball due to it treating my endometriosis. I also have cut my migraines down to one a month with this medication. My only complaint about this medication is one side effect which is Edema (swelling) due to water retention, I tend to get foot cramps a bit here and there.

anj87 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/24/2014

I tried this brand after failed attempts with 3 other brands that made me so nauseous I could barely function. During the first 2 months I noticed a little nausea and mood swings but after that all was well. I have VERY light periods now with a little breast tenderness beforehand. Overall it's the best pill I've taken with the least amount of side effects.

mirafreyja | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient