Helped my headache fairly well. Not as strong as a perscription drug, but it doesn't put you to sleep either- no complaints

Reeseman | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/26/2015

this med works on all the symptoms of allergy and head cold. Pressure behind the eyes was the reason I tried it. worked very well.

test | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/11/2011
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

This is a test.

Bravesfan47 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/30/2010
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I am having a lot easier time taking this that prescription meds. Prescription meds put me in a hazy funk all day. These do not.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/16/2010
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Although I don't mind taking this med during the day, I took it at night just now and couldn't get to sleep. Although I'm tired, every time I tried to doze off, it felt like my hear slowed way down. To the point that it kept waking me. Scary...

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient