I am a health care provider and this was the recommended method to help with my menopausel symptoms. I can insert this ring and not think about it again for 90 days.

I am uncertain about vaginal infections, having sex, using a douche and other questions about the femring

Femring Fan | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/3/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

This product is amazing. It reversed vaginal dryness and atrophy to the point that I feel like Iâ??m 25 again. Seriously. No more hot flashes and I can sleep through the night again. Inability to stay asleep (not due to hot flashes) was my worst symptom of menopause. This is resolved. Expensive but totally worth it.

Deesanda | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/28/2015
Condition: Postmenopausal Urethral Atrophy

When the femring was inserted it did help with vaginal atrophy and did make sex with my husband more enjoyable. However, because I have problems with IBS the ring would fall out because of the abdominal contractions that come with severe constipation and then subsequent diarrhea. I stopped using the product because the ring would break and fall out of the vagina This happened three times. The final two times were within a couple weeks of each new ring. The drug company was concerned with this and they did replace the first ring that was damaged. When the second ring broke two weeks later, I asked my physician to discontinue the femring and switch to a vaginal cream instead. As I stated earlier I have a medical condition that I initially thought was part of the problem, however when the second ring broke two weeks later I became frustrated and requested to use a cream instead. I would have been satisfied with the femring because it was initially so easy and convenient to use, but with several damaged products I decided for me, a change was needed. By all means try this product first. Hopefully your success will be greater than mine.

goodtogo | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/21/2014
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I cannot say enough good things about Femring. it has eliminated dryness, atrophy, and hot flashes. My libido and lubrication are like I'm 25 years old again. The only complaint I have is that it is not on my insurance formulary and costs me almost $300 out of pocket. My husband says it's well worth it!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/14/2014
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I've used Femring for 10 years and it totally takes care of my hot flashes that just won't go away.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/21/2014
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I am on the .1mg dose ring. Within hours of insertion of the first ring, I went from a crying, anxiety-ridden, dry-eyed mess to feeling more "normal" than I had in many months. Although it is supposed to last for 3 months, it didn't for me and my gynecologist said that she writes on the script to change every 2 months for almost all her patients. It cured my vaginal atrophy quickly. I just wished that the ring lasted longer and was more affordable. I went to the femring because I stopped absorbing from the estrogen patches and the spray wasn't strong enough. Also, it is a steady dose of estrogen so you don't wake up with a panic attack (those of you who are going through menopause know what I am talking about). The first few days you might feel MORE hot flashes, etc, but that is just because your body is reacting to the fluctuation in hormones (getting more estrogen). Stick with it as this settles down in days and you will feel so normal you won't believe it!