I had a canker sore on the inside of my cheek. Although difficult to apply, overnight the sore was less raw and oafter one more overnight application it had all but disappeared. The trick is to apply with a swab and then not run your tongue over the affected area. By letting the medication "dry", it sticks more easily to the sore. Also, do not put a large amount on - a simple coating is fine.

First of all, I have extremely bad canker sores, they affect me about once every month or two and I have tried everything. My dentist prescribed this, and the first thing I had trouble with was putting it on. I have to grip my lip, and put rub my finger on it. it was sort of painful, and not the easiest applying. Then after at least an hour the medication has not disappeared and had fastened my li...

Tonsils patient | 25-34 | Nonbinary | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/3/2022
Condition: Canker Sore

I had painful canker sores on my tonsils. I had canker sores before, no problem. These were so painful that I had to go to urgent care looking for relief. The Dr. prescribed this medication, saying it was helpful for people with braces who were sensitive and susceptible to canker sores. I was desperate and willing to try it. It was difficult to apply to my tonsils, but I was persistent. After a few days the canker sores were gone. There was an unexpected happy circumstance following. Years later I had a physical exam with my Primary Care physician he asked me when I had my tonsils removed... I didn't understand his question, certainly I never had them removed and I stated that. We had to agree to disagree. Later I remembered the situation that I had with the canker sores, and explained it to my Dr on my next visit. However he didn't believe me. It has been over 15 years since then and my tonsils are still very small and almost nonexistent. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2021
Condition: Painful, Red or Swollen Mouth

Post covid my Tongue on one side became raw and inflamed after a canker sore it started hurting now I am using the paste past 3 days seems better. Peroxide did not work orajel did not work salt water did not work Honey glycerin did not work. Dentist prescribed this it’s been 3 days but how long could I use this , concerned coz after all it’s a steroid

Thankful | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/30/2021
Condition: Canker Sore

I have a reoccurring nodule in the top roof of my mouth that make it difficult to eat or drink. My doctor prescribed this medication and I used it that night, thank God this medication almost cleared it up completely the next morning. I can eat, drink and rest my tongue in side my mouth. This was a blessing for me.

Blondi | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/3/2021

I bit the back side of my tongue so hard I couldn’t eat for a week. I could barely drink water and I lost 10 pounds. I went to an urgent care clinic and the doctor there prescribed this medication for me. Within 15 minutes I could eat again.

MrNews | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/23/2020

Prescribed by GI nurse for mouth sores induced by immunosuppressants. Problem is: the recurrent pustule bump is likely an HPV activation. The medication was difficult to apply in the side of my rear palate, and felt weird and "gag-gy." After two applications, one at bedtime, the area felt more sore than before, and my whole throat was sore. I read that this med is NOT for viral infections (just like HOV), so I think this was mis-prescribed.

jdkahu | 75 or over | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/14/2020
Condition: Canker Sore

With recurrent canker sores, this medication is a pain saver. And it reduces healing time by half, at least.

Suzyq13 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/25/2018
Condition: Painful, Red or Swollen Mouth

I have had lichen planus for 7 years. I get very painful sores and weblike structures on the inside of my cheeks. This has been a life saver. My dentist saw my mouth and right away prescribed this. It does not take away the issue but makes it livable.

Eric | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/1/2018
Condition: Canker Sore

When I was a little kid my mother used alum on my canker sores but this works so much better and it takes the sting out of it. I take arthritis meds and they deplete my folic acid levels that cause my canker sores and even though I'm prescribed 1 gram of folic acid as part of my arthritis regimen I still get them periodically. This is where the triamcinolone comes in handy.

YP | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/30/2018
Condition: Canker Sore

AMAZING! The most effective remedy ever for chronic canker sores. After suffering for decades and trying countless (worthless) remedies, OTC, homeopathic and dentist recommended this was prescribed at a hospital in Thailand. PROBLEM SOLVED! Absolutely wonderful cure for excruciating gnawing long lasting mouth ulcers.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/1/2017
Condition: Canker Sore

I have suffered from canker sores since I was a kid. My mother suffers as well and her dentist prescribed this paste. It is LIFE CHANGING for canker sore sufferers. After trying it, I asked my doctor for it. Anytime I feel a sore coming on, I put it on that night and it stops the sore from coming about. If the sore has already developed, it will help the pain considerably and shrink it down much faster than any other product I have used. I will never be without this medicine anymore.

Completely Satisfied | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/31/2016
Condition: Canker Sore

I get painful canker sores that can last up to 2 weeks! I had tried everything, and by sheer luck, found the name of this medication through an internet forum discussion over 10 years ago. I get a prescription either from my dentist or doctor. The paste is sticky and the trick is to put it on a Q-tip not use too much of it. I use it at bedtime, and the sore has shrunk considerably by morning. Now my sores only last about 2-3 days tops, which is a major improvement. You can't use this paste during the daytime very well as it doesn't adhere for long; eating and drinking basically dissolves it. But I found it most effective when applied just before bedtime. It has no weird smell, taste, or numbing (like Orajel), doesn't sting at all (like tannic acids, baking soda), and it honestly WORKS! It's been a miracle for me and my family. There is a generic in this which was only $20 instead of $62 for the name brand. These tubes are tiny, but it lasts for a long time.Read More Read Less

ShanB | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/19/2016
Condition: Canker Sore

It is the best for canker sores. I have had this problem since childhood. So glad I finally found something that works!

Jbfla | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/1/2015

I just have a tiny white lesion or bump on side of my tongue. This was prescribed, found does not stick well and resolved away. It took any pain away but has not reduced or made the tiny white bump so away or shrink. I wish I had just asked him to surgically remove it. Still using but seems like waste of time.

Sheldon | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/13/2015

I had a mouth ulcer on my tongue for several weeks after surgery to remove a cancerous tumor. It just would not heal and was very painful. After using this paste only once I noticed a remarkable improvement. And after using daily for less than 1 week the lesion is gone! This stuff works!

Tweetyheart | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/22/2014
Condition: Canker Sore

I'm a type 1 diabetic and I've had mouth ulcers for two years that will not go away. It's hard to apply at first, but I've got a system now. The paste works wonders, but it's short lived, as the ulcers return in 1-2 days. I'm desperate for something that will help for the longer term, so that I can eat fruit (et al.) without pain.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2014

It is hard to apply and not rub it on. Have a sore on inside of lip and after 2 weeks of use it hasn't totally gone away.

DianeL | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/3/2013
Condition: Gum Disease

I have reoccurring inflamed, swollen, & extreme pain in one area on the lower left side where I have many caps. Instantly when I apply this med, the pain disappears! Along with antibiotic treatment, it has prevented me from having to use narcotic pain medication. I recommend this highly, it works! As I said, pain is gone at application, what more could you ask for?

Barbara | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/9/2013

I had Lichen Planus, an autoimmune disease, on the inside of my mouth!! VERY painful!! This med worked fast at clearing it up!

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2013

Use for ulcers. Most painful thing I've ever had to do to myself. I'm in agony. If it didn't make it twice as painful, I would be crying. Difficult to apply and there is NO way NOT to apply it in clumps. Had to apply it to the inside of my lower lip and it's awful.

dw | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/25/2013
Condition: Canker Sore

I have oral thrush with a sore that is from candida on the inside of my cheek.After a couple days of use of this paste,the sore has shrunk and has almost disappeared.I have had this sore for months and it wouldn't go away,i also used Nystatin mouth wash which kills fungal infections it helped but this paste is the best!