I have rhuematoid arthritis and have been taing this for 210 years and could not function without it. It keep my arthritis in check with as yet, no side effects.

gail | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
7/2/2012
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

have been on this medication almost 40 years great results no side effects,only problem having a hard time finding it anywhere,anybody out there have any ideas where it can be found?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/27/2010
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Have been on this medication for approximately 20 years. The biggest challenge is initially getting the level needed established. Then, it's monthly or so, very easy.

lmarg920 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/18/2010
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I was diagnosed with r/a in 1982, found a dr. who gave me 4 gold salt injections every 2 weeks,I was so stiff in the am I couldn't even turn the faucet on. after 1 shot it was like a miracle, I started to limber up so much I couldn't believe it. I also took prenisolone when needed but didn't need it more than a few times, I still move without stifness but have had an achy shoulder that I had therapy for. I was very lucky I had no side effects .as a dr. told me years later it could have been toxic to my kidneys. I have good results every year on my physical. thank god for that dr. who I never had to go back to. i am 82 years ols now, was 55 whwn I was diagnosed.I still go for walks about 3 times a week.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient