BraggACVMan | 55-64 | Male | Patient
10/12/2016

I have been sick for 10 years with a "mystery" illness that has depleted muscle and caused lower leg lesions,major nerve damage to arms and hands, fatigue to the point of a "slug" and finally unbearable "full" body nerve pain. I have know for 35 years I am hypersensitive to mold but had no idea the damage it could do until my job renovated while we stayed in building. as soon as they demolished the HVAC system I began to fall apart n a major way. no doctor believed my mold toxicity claims unti I paid for my own mold blood test and proved 3 of 4 mictoxins in my blood. Bragg apple cider vinegar kept me alive (don't ask me how but it immediately relived my full body nerve pain from April 2014 until spring 2016) until I was finally put on amphotericin B oral. It has been three months now and much has started to go away except the nerve damage to my hands and arms.Read More Read Less

HEATHER | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/10/2014
Condition: Thrush

I have to much yeast in my system, I HAVE MOLD TOXICITY. i JUST STARTED THIS THREE DAYS AGO.