Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette oral.

5/30/2017 3:58:23 PM

Reviewer: LACAGirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    You have to take this at the exact time every day. If you miss even by an hour, you will start bleeding by the end of the day. I've had so much break thru bleeding with these pills. I never know when it's going to happen. Also, I feel bloated a lot from these pills. Had weight gain, etc. I hate this pill.

9/27/2016 4:52:07 PM

Reviewer: MalU, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Switched from YAZ to this for various reasons. This made me feel like I was PMSing constantly, 24/7. Super bloated, super tired, super hungry, irritable, gained 10 pounds in less than two months. I quite honestly thought I was pregnant multiple times due to the way this made me feel. No thanks. Willingly switched back to YAZ as it gave me zero of those unwanted side effects.

3/8/2016 11:08:44 PM

Reviewer: tyl414, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this for about 3 months and have been getting my period every other week. My breasts have been tender for at least a month. At times I feel like this is making me go crazy with my mood swings. I used to be on a progesterone only pill for a couple of years and never had any side affects. I will not be staying on this.

1/12/2016 1:58:30 AM

Reviewer: Sjan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Planned parenthood switched me this brand of POP after I told them I had ONE migraine with an aura, they said it was policy to take me off of my combo pill which I had been on and LOVED for 3 years. So the 1st month I had horrific cramping and acne. I found it extremely difficult to take this pill at the exact same time even with an alarm set. I became terrified of becoming pregnant. This pill sta ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2015 10:18:52 PM

Reviewer: allibug, 25-34 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken Jolivette while I've nursed my children (a total of 3 years so far), and I've had no problems. The only abnormal thing is that taking the pill stops my period completely, but I don't miss it!

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day